Safe air must be sustainable
Now and Always
How sustainable is your air?
You care about the environment and safe clean air.
However, air conditioning accounts for 10% of worldwide electricity consumption, driving more air pollution (International Energy Agency). Together we can achieve safe air through sustainable solutions.
Meo is your partner for ecological transformation
Be part of global Systemic Efficiency.
Smart Indoor Air Quality monitoring and solutions contribute to building smart cities and reducing carbon emissions.
With Meo, you contribute to the UN Sustainable Development goals and the World Economic Forum’s Net Zero Carbon Cities initiative.
Reduce energy usage and carbon emissions efficiency
Adapt HVAC and air-purification to your needs with real-time analysis and environmentally friendly solutions:
- Reduce energy wasted with unncecessary ventilation. Adapt it to real-time occupation rate.
- Change air filters preventively before they start to harm occupants’ health.
- Visualise the positive impact of your actions and quantify energy savings, health benefits and contribution to sustainability.
Enable Office Wellbeing
- Tailored, simple and sustainable solutions.
- Improve ventilation efficiency.
- Adopt environmentally friendly cleaning products and furniture.
- Adapt cleaning schedules for safer space.
- Increase use of plant life.
Build your ESG and CSR reporting
The data you need.
The platform provides “Real-time data capture within a digitized end-to end system focused on generating insights to guide action” recommended by the United Nations Global Compact.
Meo platform supports the UN Sustainable Development Goals
Promote safe and clean air, together with safe working environments
Improve cognition with timely ventilation
Reduce inefficient energy consumption on cleaning air
Increase productivity and wellness
Sustainable businesses and buildings
Promote safety of our buildings
Encourage sustainable consumption of air conditioners and purifiers
Action to combat climate change